JOB TITLE: BUDGETING ADVISOR (KAWERAU)
COMMITMENT: Flexi Hours, 2-4 days per month (roster system) Tuesdays to Thursdays, 9.30am to 2.30pm
DESCRIPTION: Providing financial guidance to members of the community that struggle to make ends meet is more important now more than ever. If you are good with your own household budget and keen to share how you manage and overcome financial stresses in order to ensure you can provide for yourself and your whanau, consider becoming a part of this small team in Kawerau.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Face-to-face mentoring and personal support for people learning how to build their own financial capacity.
- Financial knowledge with respect to managing household budgets and savings
- Ability to engage and work with a diverse range of community organisations
- Medium to strong computer skills
- Medium to strong organisational skills
- MUST HAVE – supportive and confidential attitude